One of the best ways to save money on household goods is to use Amazon Subscribe & Save for items you purchase frequently. When you are shopping on Amazon.com you will notice a discounted price on many items if you “Subscribe & Save.” This program rewards you with discounts for signing up to have routine deliveries of items you use and love regularly. But note, you can cancel your deliveries at any time before they ship, so you are not committed to receiving them each and every month. There are some tricks to saving the most money using this service!
- When you add 5 or more items to your Subscribe & Save box for the month, your discount increases from 5% to 15% for each item!
- Diapers are always 20% off in Subscribe & Save when you are a Prime member!
- Clip coupons for extra savings on your items! Because coupons after often good for only the first time you purchase an item, you should manage your Subscribe & Save items by canceling your subscription after your first delivery ships.
- Note: Once you have “purchased” an item via Subscribe & Save, do not modify it or you may lose your savings.
- You can manage your Subscribe & Save subscriptions at any time in your Amazon.com Account or via your Amazon App.