Amazon Lightning Deals can be a great way to grab great deals! However, for many of them, you will have some stiff competition! In many cases, a deal offers Prime Early Access–where, as a Prime Member, you can get a head start on a deal. (If you are not a Prime Member, you can sign up now for a FREE 30-day trial). So, here are my tips…
- Check out all of the upcoming Lightning Deals here.
- Choose your top items! I suggest adding them to your cart so they are ready to go when the deal starts! You can also watch them count down on this page. When the deal goes live, the “add to cart” button will appear! Now hurry up and click fast!
- Once the item is in your cart, you will have 15 minutes to check out, so don’t miss the deadline!
- If a deal sells out before you can grab it, you will be offered a Waitlist position. Many people add deals and then decide whether or not to purchase. If they decline, the deal may become available to you. When that happens, a pop-up will occur near your cart. You will have 5 minutes to click the “Add to Cart” option.
- Go Mobile! Get the Amazon App to get notifications on your phone when your deals are starting! You will also get Waitlist notifications via the App. Get the App here.